Tooth-colored fillings are dental fillings that mimic and restore the natural appearance of the tooth. It is also used cosmetically for a fractured or decayed tooth. This treatment changes the size, color, and shape of the teeth. It is useful for closing gaps between teeth, repairing chipped teeth making teeth appear straight.
Here are the advantages of tooth-colored fillings:
• Matches natural tooth color and form.
• It is attached to tooth structure.
• The bond of white fillings to the tooth renews 95% of the original tooth.
• They solidify quickly.
• They can be used on the back or front teeth.
• They can be repaired when damaged.
Sandalwood Dental Clinic offers a regular examination for our patients in order to identify the early stage of any dental concerns. If you want to know more about tooth-colored fillings, please call our office today to schedule an appointment.