Composite bonding is a cosmetic procedure wherein it is shaped and molded into your teeth to offer you a whiter smile and a straighter appearance. Also, it can be used as the treatment for gapped teeth and chipped teeth. This method can be accomplished with just one appointment with your dentist.
What is the use of Composite bonding?
• To fix decayed teeth
• To correct cracked or chipped teeth
• To enhance the look of discolored teeth
• To seal spaces between teeth
• To make teeth appear longer
• To improve the shape of the teeth
• To preserve an area of the tooth’s root
For more information about the composite bonding, don’t hesitate to contact us!